|Saturday 11 November 2017
The DABA Senior Tournament will take place on Saturday 11 November 2017 at the DISC, Dundee from 9:45-15:00.
The events are Gents Doubles, Ladies Doubles and Mixed Doubles. The entry fee is £7 per person per event.
This is a handicapped tournament where all events will be played in pools, if possible.
For an entry form please email Marc Hadden (firstname.lastname@example.org). The deadline for entries is Monday 30 October 2017.
1) The tournament will be carried out according to the rules of Badminton Scotland.
2) Feather shuttlecocks will be used.
3) Players absent when called upon to play may be scratched.
4) Players should inform the desk if they leave the hall or are unable to play.
5) A separate entry form must be used by each player and no player will be accepted for a doubles event unless entry forms have been received from each player.
6) Late entries may only be accepted at the discretion of the tournament organiser.
7) Players must advise the organiser on arrival if they do not wish to be included in official photographs which may be taken by the organiser. A Press photographer may be present at the event.
8) Neither DABA or the Sports Centre will be under any liability in respect of any personal loss or injury. Competitors are responsible for arranging cover if required.